Friday, February 13, 2009
angry
wah i very angry.
i feel some teachers look down on me.
please hor.
even though im young im not a terrible teacher.
i'm nice to my students doesn't mean they have no discipline.
please hor.
i was considered for MODERATION for DISTINCTION
during my practicum.
if i didnt end up in the hospital
i would probably get a DISTINCTION.
how many ppl in NIE can sae that they get a DISTINCTION
for Practicum.
blah.
please hor.
if im a lousy teacher i will not get honours for my
EDUCATION DEGREE.
i will not get the EDB award, SIBIOL award,
Singapore Since Award.
PLEASE HOR!!!!!!!
im so mad and angry.
doesn't mean im young im super inexperienced.
the fact that i am the youngest teacher in the school
means that i am a very capable person
and i am a person who can achieve
MUCH MORE WHEN I REACH YOUR BLARDEEE AGE.
so please do not doubt my teaching abilities.
i use cLS in my class EVERYWEEK.
I use higher order thinking in my class everyweek.
i make my students write out the whole sentence as corrections to learn from their mistakes.
furthermore,
i am not only competent in my pedegogy strategies,
i am competent in IT
and i am also very competent in music.
i am in fact the only teacher who has a DIPLOMA in piano performance
in the school
and learning jazz piano.
so PLEASE
do not DOUBT MY ABILITIES
and do not think that i am an UNCAPABLE TEACHER
with experience
I AM SURE
I AM SUPER SURE
i can be better than you.
IN FACT I WILL MAKE SURE I WILL BE BETTER THAN U
AND MAKE U SUFFER UNDER ME.
THANK YOU.
i feel some teachers look down on me.
please hor.
even though im young im not a terrible teacher.
i'm nice to my students doesn't mean they have no discipline.
please hor.
i was considered for MODERATION for DISTINCTION
during my practicum.
if i didnt end up in the hospital
i would probably get a DISTINCTION.
how many ppl in NIE can sae that they get a DISTINCTION
for Practicum.
blah.
please hor.
if im a lousy teacher i will not get honours for my
EDUCATION DEGREE.
i will not get the EDB award, SIBIOL award,
Singapore Since Award.
PLEASE HOR!!!!!!!
im so mad and angry.
doesn't mean im young im super inexperienced.
the fact that i am the youngest teacher in the school
means that i am a very capable person
and i am a person who can achieve
MUCH MORE WHEN I REACH YOUR BLARDEEE AGE.
so please do not doubt my teaching abilities.
i use cLS in my class EVERYWEEK.
I use higher order thinking in my class everyweek.
i make my students write out the whole sentence as corrections to learn from their mistakes.
furthermore,
i am not only competent in my pedegogy strategies,
i am competent in IT
and i am also very competent in music.
i am in fact the only teacher who has a DIPLOMA in piano performance
in the school
and learning jazz piano.
so PLEASE
do not DOUBT MY ABILITIES
and do not think that i am an UNCAPABLE TEACHER
with experience
I AM SURE
I AM SUPER SURE
i can be better than you.
IN FACT I WILL MAKE SURE I WILL BE BETTER THAN U
AND MAKE U SUFFER UNDER ME.
THANK YOU.
